Re-Setting Passwords in Voice Mail
As system administrator with an administrator password, you have the ability to delete a password from any mailbox. By following these steps, you delete the existing password (without knowing what it was). You can then log-in to the mailbox and enter a new password if desired.
- Call the Voice Mail, press POUND 6, STAR 999.
- Enter password if requested, followed by # (POUND)
- Dial 4 (For other features)
- Dial 1 (Mailbox Setup)
- Dial 3 (Reset Password)
- Enter the mailbox number in which you wish to delete the password
- Press 1 to delete the password
When satisfied with recording, press STAR STAR STAR to exit or POUND 6 for another function